PRECISION FARRIER SERVICES
- While it is not always necessary for horses to wear shoes, when they are necessary they improve balance, athletic performance, and overall comfort.
- Creating a happier, healthier, and more productive athlete.
- Every horse is trimmed and shod according to their individual bone alignment and physical conformation.
- Build a profile for each individual equine athlete that allows us to more accurately cater to and track the progress of each horse and address needs as soon as possible.
- Analyze bone alignment and movement
- Offer a wide variety of shoe types including Natural Balance, aluminum, wedge, bar shoes, clogs, and many more depending on the individual needs of the horse.
- Worked extensively alongside veterinarians with X-ray analysis and developing treatment plans in order to restore soundness.